Doctor Guerrero graduated magna cum laude from the University of Puebla, School of Medicine in Puebla Mexico. He did his surgical training in Pittsburgh PA. He moved to Weslaco Texas in 1981 were he started practicing General, Vascular and Laparoscopic Surgery.
Doctor Guerrero treats many surgery problems:
• Surgery of the neck
• Thyroid and parathyroid tumors
• Carotid surgery (Stroke, TIA's)
• Surgery of the chest
• Cancer of the lung
• Breast diseases including benign cysts and tumors, specializing in cancer of the breast.
• Tumors of the chest wall
• Surgery of the abdomen and alimentary tract
• Diseases and tumors of the esophagus, stomach, páncreas, small bowel (bowel obstruction) colon and rectum.
• Laparoscopic surgery of the gallblader, appendix, abdominal wall and groin hernias.
• Surgery of the extremities
• Diabetic feet
• Poor circulation
• Creation of vascular access for hemodiálisis
• Varicose veins, spider veins and ankle ulcers.